1) You. Who you are. What your talents are. What your skills and experiences are. Also: what are your aspirations?
I am a young strong woman who strive for success. I am always looking for challenges to take on, either at work or in my personal life. Some would say that I am resourceful and do not take no for an answer. Perseverance and hard work is my memo.
I have experience in the travel industry in my personal and professional life. My first bachelor was in tourism, and I interned in a travel agency and then worked as a travel agent for a few year, then transitioned to work for a the leading brand in the hospitality industry.
2) What are you offering to customers?
I am offering to costumers to make their pre travel experience smoother and more fun.An easier life style when it comes to vacationing. Most people look forward to their vacations to relax and enjoy, not to the organization part, and thinking about all the details. So all I am asking is to leave that part to me.
3) Who are you offering it to?
My product would be for everyone who is planning to enjoy a good vacation.I will probably target younger crowd because I know their expectation. The website would be design to meet their need and for easy access.
4) Why do they care?
If any product make your life easier would you pay for it?Yes of course, bu it would depend on the price range. The goal is to appeal to customer through the memories that they want to make with their loved ones. Make them dream about all the destinations we have to offer, and how we can create a home away from home for them.
5) What are your core competencies? What sets you apart from everyone else? Also: what do you have that nobody else has?
I am always up for a challenge and would not take no for an answer.Most people get discourage to the first or second no, but I always find a way to keep going and better myself every day. My positivity is my key to success.
All these elements form my personality, but adapting to each situation helps me always keep going no matter what. My knowledge of the industry and my people skills would help me connect with customers over the phone, via email or in person. I care about every each person that would use my website, so making the customer happy would be my memo.
Hi, thank you very much for sharing! I am also interested in the travel industry and I really like your business idea. Today with all the advances in technology, we have all move away from this direct service, an important part of traveling. Many customers will appreciate this opportunity. You have a clear idea of your business and customers, and that is really great!
ReplyDelete