1) The pitch. Please see below my elevator pitch #2
https://youtu.be/Cs6yI80bihM
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
From my last pitch, I was not very clear, and did not give a lot of examples so I did this time and I also did not precise my target customer.
Especially with vacation, I have to make people dream, and talk to their heart and senses at the same time. I need to explain why they have to choose my product instead of someone else's.
Hi! I really love your business idea. In your video, you provided a lot of details and reasons explaining why your customers would visit your website, as well as the option that they will have such as choosing a plane ticket and hotel to stay. However, have you thought about considering, maybe, having agents in the locations that your customers will travel to receive them, give them a tour of the city and serve as a guide to your customers while they are staying in a foreign country? I do not know if you think of this as part of your business, but I thought it would be nice to put it out there for your business idea.
ReplyDelete