1) You.
I am a very passionate person who worked in the travel industry for over 5 years, from luxury travel to luxury hotels.I love to travel, and with my experience, I can put myself in the customer shoes. My experience would help me with the expertise and craftsmanship aspect of the business.
2) What are you offering to customers?
Meeting customer from all over the world, with different background, I know when it comes to travel, customer wants easy, and relaxing to spend quality time with their loved one.I know it’s very important to them especially in the USA with the limited time off.
3) Who are you offering it to?
All the customers would want first to travel and making that experience memorable, and as smooth as possible. My customer would be of any age, seeking help with traveling, either to find the right destination, or with a chosen one.
4) Why do they care?
They would care because it would be an add on to their lifestyle.We all look for things or services that would make our lives easier, and that would be one of them.
5) What are your core competencies?
I am still thinking about what would set my travel website apart.I would think that customizing our service to each guest need would be the key to success. On the other hand, I truly believe that the price not matter if the customer see the value of the product, but making it affordable would help with the targeted customers.
The five elements that I previously discussed seem like a great platform for my business idea, the weaker side would setting my business apart, because the competition out there is rough.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYour experiences in the travel and hospitality industry do give you a competitive advantage. Your idea seems solid and something that customers would appreciate. However, today with the many technological advances, customers no longer reach out to an agent or representative to help them choose their travel plan, but they search and choose everything on their own online. Setting your business apart can definitively be a challenge, and I struggle with this is as well, but also changing the mind of customers from doing the search on their own to reaching out to an agent or representative whom can help them can be another challenge. Maybe doing some research on what other companies offer in order to figure out what you can offer them, sometimes, make it more familiar that they can reach you from anywhere with a question, reaching out constantly to let them know that your business actually care can make a difference.