Friday, October 19, 2018

16A –What’s Your Secret Sauce?

1)   Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique. 
 My compassion for other, people can always tell that I relate to them and I understand where they’re coming from.
Having a big hurt is one of the human capital that make me different too, helping others without asking for anything in return.
Loyalty to my friends, family, and work. No matter how hard it gets, always stay loyal to my loved one.
Perseverance in my work , and at school, even though I am a full time student and I have a full time job, I try to balance them out. I would not quite under any circumstances. 
Hard work, I have been known to work long hours at work without any complains, stay late, do whatever it takes to do the job.

       2) Interview the five people who know you the best. 
https://soundcloud.com/imane-anouch/christine
https://soundcloud.com/imane-anouch/yesenia
https://soundcloud.com/imane-anouch/momo
https://soundcloud.com/imane-anouch/amy
https://soundcloud.com/imane-anouch/anas


        3) Reflect on the differences. 
         How I see myself and how other see me seem very similar. My work ethic, time management, and hard work are main recurrent point in the five interviews. I take a lot of pride to be the best version of myself every day, so it is rewarding to hear others qualifying you with such nice words and threats. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Imane, based on your 5 human capitals and in the interviews, you conducted, I believe that you will have great capabilities as an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur might require you to make difficult decisions that can affect others and not just yourself, therefore, your human capital of being compassionate and perseverant will definitively help you make those decisions. Also, I would have like that you asked your interviewee more questions to help them develop a little bit more and for you to get a more broader perspective of how people see you instead of just one specific question to everyone. Other than that, everything is great. Thank you for sharing your interviews with us!

    ReplyDelete