As a full-time worker and a full-time student, tenaciousness is something that is a must if I want to succeed. Indeed, without it I would have gave up by now.
I set myself a rigorous schedule where I allocate my time between work and studying. Many times, I have to study after a long day of work. Sometimes it seems impossible, but by remember my goals and thanks to my tenacity, I find the energy to sit down and stick to my schedule.
I also developed some routines that help me to stay full of energy. For example, I exercise after I work and that keeps me active and allows me to have a nice break between work and studying. It allows me to free my mind and transition to a studying mindset.
It is important to relax before being able to recharge the batteries to get back to a high rhythm. However, it is important to have quality relaxation, and for that you have to know yourself. Indeed, what works for one person might not work for another. For me, my go to is a spa or massage treatment.
Hey Imane Anouch, Indeed becoming a full time worker and full time student is a hectic thing, and I'm amaze that you can balance all of it together, plus still getting exercise and time to spa. I myself like to exercise to take breaks from all the things thats going on, I know the refreshing and energetic feeling afterwards. I fee like future ENT3003 students will find it very helpful to follow the advice you gave.
ReplyDelete