1.Easy networking:
It is valuable because that would give me the advantage to know people in the hospitality industry.
2. Being foreign
2. Being foreign
This is valuable because I experienced other cultures and can relate to more people and vice versa. Middle eastern would be one of my biggest target, because I speak the luggage and they have the resources.
3. Speaking other languages:
This is valuable because I will have that extra touch with people. As well as it’s a plus for people to have a contact that knows their language in a foreign country.
4.Having a degree in the travel industry
This is valuable because, I know what I am taking about though schooling in Europe.
5. Graduating from UF as a Business major
This is valuable because it would give me credibility in the business world, and for other businesses.
6. My parents being entrepreneurs
This is valuable because growing up in the environment where the memo as being your own boss, so it gives me the drive to succeed on my own.
7. Being previously a travel agent
This is valuable because I know how to build a package,
8. Being an introvert
This is valuable because it’s easier to be in touch with people and talk to them. I am very easy to talk to and relatable.
9. Hard working/driver
This is valuable because I would work hard without complaining, I know what I want and
Would not stop until I achieve my business idea, no matter the obstacle.
10. Resourceful
This valuable because even when a door closed there is always a window somewhere else. I always look for another solution even though other’s only see only problems.
Hi Imane! You have provided very good aspects of your venture's unfair advantage. I had a hard time trying to come up with all of mine. I have an associate degree, and I did not think in including it in my list. It can surely provide credibility and opportunities, as you mentioned it in your post above. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete