Person #1
1) Who they are and what their background is.
The first person has a background in hospitality, he’s the director of room division. He know everything about hotel, tourism, and he worked in every position you can imagine in hotels. From housekeeping, food and beverage, to rooms.
2) He is a Market expert.
3) I met that person at work and asked them to talk for a few minutes and that’s how I made it happen.
4) That person shared with me his knowledge about the industry, and what I should expect when it comes to busier and slower seasons.
5) This person could help me get a good advantage in pricing and can guarantee better perks for my customers.
Person #2
1) This person is an IT protégée, he worked with Appel and windows, and knows everything about building a cyber company from scratch.
2) He is a supplier.
3) I met that person through mutual friend in a birthday dinner where we exchange phone numbers.
4) and 5) This person helped me with some issues I had with my laptop, and would be happy to collaborate on my travel website. He may not know a lot about tourism, but he would be very helpful creating a online platform.
Person #3
1)This person is a sales manager in a major travel agency.
2) She would be a domain expert.
3) I met this person at work, as she was visiting from New York, we start talking about her vacation, and my passion spoke to her, so she gave me her business card.
4) This person knows everything about customer needs. She helped me understand what the customer wants and being ahead of the game. Answering the guest need before they know they need it.
5) This person could be a great add on to my expertise, especially that she offered me an internship under her.
Hi, you have great networking opportunities with your market, supplier, and domain experts. Each of them holds a knowledge that can help you master your social capital. You did a great job in selecting the correct individuals to contact and share your business idea. One thing I found excellent was the fact that not one of the person you contacted is closely related to you, I had some trouble trying to find experts related to the field that were not close to me and the fact that you had that chance is perfect! Thank you very much for sharing!
ReplyDelete