1. The Pitch:
2. A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
The only feedback that I received from my previous pitch is to personalize more my interaction with y guest by implementing a special welcome to them at their arrival to the chosen destination.
3. What did you change, based on the feedback?
I implemented that feedback in my pitch by talking about making the guest welcome special, by picking them up at the airport, leave a note in their room, or send an amenity to them. These small touch will make them feel special and happy to choose my services versus someone else.
Hi Imane, thank you very much for sharing! I believe you have a great idea in mind. Implementing this special welcome to your customer will definitively make your customers return to you for future services and they would be more willing to recommend your business to friends and family. Customers love to feel special and appreciate it, and I think that part of the unmet need that your business idea will fulfill is that direct relationship and experience when traveling.
ReplyDelete