Your Exit Strategy
Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Yes
Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Yes
Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children? Yes
To be honest, I haven't thought about a exit strategy until today. Ideally, keeping my business ventured taking it to the next level would be my goal. Keeping it as family business would be great, but if a buyer offer a lucrative offer, I would definitely take it and dive into a new venture. So my response would vary depending on the circumstances.
My main point is that I don't have an exit strategy as of yet, because my main focus would be t make this business successful, and according to this class, I would need a lot of patience as well as energy to invest.
Hi Imane! To be honest, I didn't think about the exit strategy as you did, which is a great strategy and entrepreneur mindset. Great job! Definitively, it would provide you with opportunities to dive into a new venture as you mentioned above. However, I feel that after so much effort and success, selling my business would be hard and I really haven't thought about what other venture I could dive in. It would be something to consider before deciding to sell the business. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete