Your Elevator Pitch present a great idea! With all the technological advances that have occurred during the last few years, the important aspect of hospitality has been disappearing. Customers now have access to many travel vacation package and prices, but no representative to help them make the best decision possible. For your elevator pitch, I would suggest to not use "like" as much, try to keep it less redundant, and also try for the camera to not move as much, it would help you to keep us more engaged. Otherwise, I believe that you have a great idea in mind.
Hey Imane Anouch, I really like your confidence and hand gesture during the elevator pitch because it catches the audience's attention enabling you to convey your opportunity better. Although I feel like there is a lot of repetition in the things that you mentioned, and the use of "like", it is a great starting point and I'm pretty sure with more practice you will have a better elevator pitch presentation in the future.
I think that your elevator pitch was extremely engaging. I think you did a good job of hooking the audience right at the beginning in order to keep them engaged throughout your presentation. In addition, your elevator pitch was extremely focused on your idea and you did a good job of explaining the various facets of your idea and of differentiating your idea to your audience in order to peak their interests. Overall, I think the elevator pitch was interesting and from an investors point of view it seemed informative.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYour Elevator Pitch present a great idea! With all the technological advances that have occurred during the last few years, the important aspect of hospitality has been disappearing. Customers now have access to many travel vacation package and prices, but no representative to help them make the best decision possible. For your elevator pitch, I would suggest to not use "like" as much, try to keep it less redundant, and also try for the camera to not move as much, it would help you to keep us more engaged. Otherwise, I believe that you have a great idea in mind.
Hey Imane Anouch, I really like your confidence and hand gesture during the elevator pitch because it catches the audience's attention enabling you to convey your opportunity better. Although I feel like there is a lot of repetition in the things that you mentioned, and the use of "like", it is a great starting point and I'm pretty sure with more practice you will have a better elevator pitch presentation in the future.
ReplyDeleteI think that your elevator pitch was extremely engaging. I think you did a good job of hooking the audience right at the beginning in order to keep them engaged throughout your presentation. In addition, your elevator pitch was extremely focused on your idea and you did a good job of explaining the various facets of your idea and of differentiating your idea to your audience in order to peak their interests. Overall, I think the elevator pitch was interesting and from an investors point of view it seemed informative.
ReplyDelete