I learned a lot through my journey in Entrepreneurship class. Reading all my post, and how the professor challenges us to not only think about a business idea, but also think it through. Il pushed me to better my initial idea and make it perfect.
I will definitely remember this experience for years to comes. Once I'm ready to open up my own business, and mature my idea, I will refer to all the project we carried in this class, that helped me think about sides of a business that will never think about.
My advice to future student is to take this journey very carefully and spend a little bit more time on each assignment because it will pay off. And I am not talking about getting a good grade, but more so in you professional life. You will learn about yourself, and what kind of entrepreneur you will be.

Hi Imane, I think we all have learned something from the class that we will take with us during our journey. Thank you for sharing all your ideas and thoughts with all of us. I agree with your advice for future students. It will definitely help them succeed in the class. Good luck with everything! I do hope you can succeed with your business idea.
ReplyDelete